Vision & Mission Statement
Welcome to Living Extraordinary Woman! Here, Rachel Maria blogs about lifestyle topics from recipes, house & home, living healthy, and the random moments in between.
LE Woman’s Vision is to inspire, encourage, and empower others to choose to live an extraordinary life, regardless of their circumstances.
LE Woman’s Mission is to provide a meaningful message within its contents in order to inspire, encourage, and empower others to live beyond their circumstances; for their uniquely designated purpose.
- The Bible is God’s Word and serves as the most relevant tool for women (as well as men) in any circumstance, at any time, and in any place.
- The Contents of LE Woman will be carefully previewed so as not to contradict biblical principles.
- Women (as well as men) were created by God in His image, however women have unique and exclusive traits that God reserved for women only.
- God created us. God loves us. God’s grace can forgive us for our sins, if we ask in faith. God is faithful to fulfill His promises in the Bible.
- The Proverbs 31 Description helps define the model woman. Strong, Efficient, Resourceful, Faithful, and Nurturing
- “Loving ourselves” means respecting our bodies; taking care of our bodies; and demonstrating a feminine and noble demeanor that would please our Creator above all.
- Mistakes from our past do NOT dictate our today nor our tomorrow.
- It is not our place to judge others; although a gentle rebuke can save a soul.
- LE Woman takes responsibility for herself, only.
- Jesus is the perfect example for both men and women. He physically portrayed the attributes of God. He yielded to God, taught about God, lived a sinless life, and went on to offer himself as the perfect and final sacrifice for our sins so that we could have eternal life. (John 3:16)